Monday, February 28, 2011

The perfect moment...

Have you ever experienced a perfect moment in time? I had the pleasure of witnessing my husband have what he described as "a perfect moment" a couple of weeks ago. It was so touching and beautiful I just have to share it! He would be the first to tell you he's more analytical than emotional. He is very kind and gentle, but not someone who gets moved to tears easily.

Well, we were driving to up to Zion National Park on February 12th to have a nice, pre-Valentine's Day dinner. We were having such an enjoyable time driving, talking, holding hands, admiring the amazing red rock views and listening to a Shania Twain song (In This Moment). Suddenly he had tears streaming down his face. He pulled the car over and hugged and kissed and held me. He was so emotional that he couldn't even talk to tell me what was going on. Later he was able to describe his experience to me. It was a combination of us being together and feeling so connected, the completely awe inspring views, the song, everything...everything was perfect in that moment and he was overwhelmed with pure joy! I love him so much!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is such a sweetheart! You guys were so made for one another, so glad that you finally found someone to treat you like the princess you are :)

    ReplyDelete