Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here we go...let the blogging begin!

My first personal blog posting...how exciting!  I absolutely love reading the blogs of family and friends. It's such a fun way to keep up on what's going on and to gain insight into the brilliant and creative minds of their authors. I love funny, random postings (Kimmie, Melissa and Kailey come up with the funniest things to blog about!) and Christie posts lots of pictures and videos of our adorable little granddaughter, Lucy. Natalie got off to a great start with her blog about a year ago. After she had spent a bunch of time designing the page, downloading pics, writing her intro, etc. she lost it all and has never found the enthusiasm to start over. Thank heavens for Facebook! She's great at keeping up to date pics of our handsome little grandson, Cameron, on there.

I get excited when I see someone has updated their blog.  I wonder, "what funny tidbit or story are they going to share?"  I keep watching for an update on Rex's family blog and finally decided...he's just not that into it! He's very busy and sharing his most intimate thoughts about the random things most people blog about (like seeing an awesome, super-star basketball player or a favorite new recipe) is just not at the top of his priority list. Sooooo...I decided to start my own blog to keep everyone updated on the latest Conner news. I have not been as consistent as I should be at writing on my professional blog, so we'll see if I do any better on the personal blog (I'm really gonna try!).

Love ya,

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. First of all, I would blog more if I had the pix.... second.... if I were in the room with Michael Jordan I WOULD mention that somewhere. Third.... OK - Lisa will do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you have a blog Lisa. I found Nat's blog a while back...hopefully when she gets some more time she will update it! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove it! I hope you take lots of pics to add to your bloggie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you making your own blog... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Kimmie, I was tempted to call and ask you to help me set it up. I'm happy with the design, but I could use help adding objects like favorite blogs, etc.

    ReplyDelete