Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Moving Target...Cameron bloopers

Spencer, Natalie, Cameron and Alivia have been in St. George for the past week. We've had several get togethers and each time I've tried to take pictures of Cameron but he is too active to capture. I have several new pictures of him that are blurry or just of the back or side of his head. My camera is about a second too slow to catch him looking. He is always on the go... but what a little doll! I am so in love with him!

Cameron bloopers...



He turned head just in time to capture a great profile pic..


Tell me, "what's my best side...left or right??"



No pictures please! "I can turn my head so fast that it almost gives my mom whiplash!"


"Wheels help me move even faster!"




Having fun playing with the other kids. Of course... he's the one in motion!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun guy! When Lucy started that I found a burst option on my camera so you can just hold the button down and it keeps taking pics until one work out.

    ReplyDelete